Full-sized, terpene-rich nugs in a Generous Eighth (4.2g) tinted jar.
Bloom + Play
A stranger is a friend you haven’t met yet.
Sativa dominant. Terpene rich.
Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Limonene, Humulene, Pinene
Notes: Lemon, Orange, Mango, Pine, Spice
Cannabinoids: THC 26-33%; CBD 0-1%; Total Cannabinoids: 26-34%
Strains: Mango Bliss
How Fast Times Feels: Sunny, Bright, Creative, Inspired, Free
Head High > Body High
About Miss Grass
Whether you’re brand new to the cannabis scene or a seasoned consumer, Miss Grass has built its brand around giving you a streamlined cannabis experience that feels “just right.” With a singular focus on “conscious consumption,” Miss Grass specializes in a line of Minis pre-rolls and ½ oz. bags of strain-specific, full-sized buds, cultivated and blended to emphasize the wellness aspects of the plant.
Product Types Offered
MISS GRASS MINIS: 0.4g mini pre-rolled blends of THC flower, available in three effect-based formulas: Fast Times, Quiet Times, and All Times 1:1. Miss Grass Minis come packs of five and include a matchbox with matchsticks.
MISS GRASS FLOWER: ½ oz. bags of full-sized, strain-specific nugs, also available in three different effect-based strains: Fast Times, Quiet Times, and All Times Hi.
MISS GRASS MINIS: 0.4g mini pre-rolled blends of CBD hemp flower, available in three effect-based formulas: XXX for Pleasure, ZZZ for Calm, and 000 for Balance. Miss Grass Minis come packs of five and include a matchbox with matchsticks.
Get Miss Grass Products Delivered
Our delivery zone in California is constantly expanding, check if Miss Grass’s products are delivered in your area code when entering your address in the search bar.
Where can I get Miss Grass THC products?
Miss Grass cannabis products are only available in the state of California.
Can I order Miss Grass Hemp products online if I don’t live in California?
Miss Grass Hemp Minis can be legally shipped to almost every state (Except IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, and MA).
How is Miss Grass flower grown?
Miss Grass flower is grown in a greenhouse environment by a Northern California family operation. It’s also grown without pesticides, using recycled water and house-made soil that includes reclaimed plant matter and organic inputs.
Will Miss Grass Hemp Minis get me high?
Not exactly. This line of products is designed not to get you high in the way THC does, but to make you “feel good” in other senses.
Find out more on Grassdoor’s blog.
Grassdoor is dedicated to working with only the highest quality, authentic brands in the cannabis industry. Grassdoor partners with licensed cannabis companies that test their products with certified, third-party labs.