Five .4g mini pre-rolls and a matchbox in a little box.
Casual + Balance
Is it up for anything or down for whatever?
Hybrid. 1:1 CBD:THC.
Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene, Humulene
Notes: Pine, Rosemary, Black Pepper, Spice
Cannabinoids: THC: 8-10%, CBD: 8-10%; Total Cannabinoids: 16-20%
How Half Times Feels: Easy, Centered, Focused, Connected, Sparkly
Body High <> Head High
Miss Grass sells terpene focused flowers for the modern consumer. Focusing on conscious consumption and education for a better experience. Miss Grass is dedicated to maintaining a consistent terpene and cannabinoid profile from state to state, and hoping to change the way people taste and experience their cannabis.
Miss Grass has a unique and exciting approach to discussing and promoting cannabis. Targeting the conscious smoker, their products come in easy to read packaging that is minimal in appearance. Focusing on the experience instead of the THC %, they offer their Mini’s in a number of options. What makes them so unique? With names like “Fast Times” and “Quiet Times” you know exactly the kind of experience you’re in for.
Miss Grass is really changing the narrative on Cannabis and its consumption. Understanding the difference in terpenes and their effects on the body, their approach is educational and transformative. A unique herb blend for every time of your life, whether you’re looking for productivity, retrospection, or release. By focusing on certain terpenes and feelings, they hope to remove the guesswork out of consuming.
It’s their Bloom + Play combo. Made from sustainably grown cannabis, this blend is power packed with terpenes like Terpinolene, Myrcene, and Limonene. This Sativa dominant strain boasts feelings of inspiration and creativity. THC Percentage is between 21-31% making it a perfect day time strain that helps with liveliness and alertness. A unique blend that is one of their most popular.
It’s their Anchor + Restore Combo. An Indica dominant flower that is also terpene rich and perfect for night time. Miss Grass Quiet Times product is centered around relaxation and calm, filled with linalool and bisabolol, two stress relieving terpenes. This sustainably grown strain is the one you will choose to unwind. THC percentages are between 22%-32% and it is packed with terpenes to enhance your relaxation.
It’s for Harmony and Flow. A humulene heavy cannabis strain. Center yourself with All Times. A hybrid that is terpene rich and created to help you live in the moment. Miss Grass All Times has the highest THC percentage, coming in between 24%-33%. Experience a harmonious high with a strain that features pinene, an earthy terpene that promotes a euphoric experience.
It’s is Miss Grass unique CBD + THC Mix. Casual and Balance is the theme of this unique blend. Staying at under 10% for both, this strain boasts terpenes that keep you centered, focused, and connected. Miss Grass Hemp is full spectrum, and contains high amounts of CBD to elevate your experience.
Get Miss Grass Products Delivered
Our delivery zone in California is constantly expanding, check if Miss Grass’s products are delivered in your area code when entering your address in the search bar. Get Miss Grass products delivered on demand with ASAP Menu or plan for same-day/next-day delivery with the Scheduled Menu.
Find out more on Grassdoor’s blog.
Grassdoor is dedicated to working with only the highest quality, authentic brands in the cannabis industry. Grassdoor partners with licensed cannabis companies that test their products with certified, third-party labs.