Quiet Times Generous Eighth - Lavender Honey Pie

Sold out
Add to cart

Full-sized, terpene-rich nugs in a Generous Eighth (4.2g) tinted jar.

Anchor + Restore

The quieter you are, the more you hear.

Indica dominant. Terpene rich.


Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Linalool, Bisabolol, Myrcene

Notes: Apple, Flowers, Basil, Black Pepper

Cannabinoids: THC 26-30%; CBD: 0-1%; Total Cannabinoids: 26-31%

Strains: Lavender Honey Pie


How Quiet Times Feels: Calm, Sensual, Connected, Creative, Relaxed, Soothed, Blissful

Head High < Body High

Terpenes Profile
Myrcene - 0.4095%
Limonene - 0.3453%
Caryophyllene - 0.316%
Humulene - 0.1067%
Linalool - 0.0846%
About the Brand


About Miss Grass


Whether you’re brand new to the cannabis scene or a seasoned consumer, Miss Grass has built its brand around giving you a streamlined cannabis experience that feels “just right.” With a singular focus on “conscious consumption,” Miss Grass specializes in a line of Minis pre-rolls and ½ oz. bags of strain-specific, full-sized buds, cultivated and blended to emphasize the wellness aspects of the plant. 


Product Types Offered


Shop THC 


MISS GRASS MINIS: 0.4g mini pre-rolled blends of THC flower, available in three effect-based formulas: Fast Times, Quiet Times, and All Times 1:1. Miss Grass Minis come packs of five and include a matchbox with matchsticks. 


MISS GRASS FLOWER: ½ oz. bags of full-sized, strain-specific nugs, also available in three different effect-based strains: Fast Times, Quiet Times, and All Times Hi.  


Shop CBD 


MISS GRASS MINIS: 0.4g mini pre-rolled blends of CBD hemp flower, available in three effect-based formulas: XXX for Pleasure, ZZZ for Calm, and 000 for Balance. Miss Grass Minis come packs of five and include a matchbox with matchsticks. 


Get Miss Grass Products Delivered


Our delivery zone in California is constantly expanding, check if Miss Grass’s products are delivered in your area code when entering your address in the search bar.


Get Miss Grass products delivered on demand with ASAP ordering or plan for same-day/next-day delivery with the Scheduled Menu.




Where can I get Miss Grass THC products?

Miss Grass cannabis products are only available in the state of California.


Can I order Miss Grass Hemp products online if I don’t live in California?

Miss Grass Hemp Minis can be legally shipped to almost every state (Except IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, and MA).


How is Miss Grass flower grown?

Miss Grass flower is grown in a greenhouse environment by a Northern California family operation. It’s also grown without pesticides, using recycled water and house-made soil that includes reclaimed plant matter and organic inputs.


Will Miss Grass Hemp Minis get me high?

Not exactly. This line of products is designed not to get you high in the way THC does, but to make you “feel good” in other senses. 


Find out more on Grassdoor’s blog.


License Verification


Grassdoor is dedicated to working with only the highest quality, authentic brands in the cannabis industry. Grassdoor partners with licensed cannabis companies that test their products with certified, third-party labs. 

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cannabis Smoke, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to

Similar Products
30% OFF
30% OFF
30% OFF
Sativa Hybrid
30% OFF
75% OFF
75% OFF
75% OFF